Format & Call Letters
Classic Country - KNAH-FM
Welcome to 99.7 HANK FM.
99.7 HANK FM plays the biggest Country music stars in America today.
99.7 HANK FM targets affluent listeners n the 25-54 demographic.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
We play the Legends of Country Music! 99.7 HANK FM listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Hank Williams, Jr., Merle Haggard, George Strait, Dolly Parton, George Jones, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, Alabama, The Judds, Vince Gill, Randy Travis, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson, Tricia Yearwood, Brooks & Dunn, Clint Black, Faith Hill and many more.
The 99.7 HANK FM Country music format is a popular at work choice for listeners.
99.7 HANK FM allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
99.7 HANK FM has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 99.7 HANK FM targets affluent 25-54 age group. Most Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and females.
Occupation:99.7 HANK FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers, or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry, and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: 99.7 HANK FM listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 99.7 HANK FM listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed college or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 99.7 HANK FM.
99.7 HANK FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
99.7 HANK FM targets homeowners. Over 80% of 99.7 HANK FM listeners own a home. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The 99.7 HANK FM is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years in Enid and Northwest Oklahoma.
99.7 HANK FM Listeners Have Purchasing Power
99.7 HANK FM targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo), and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men's and women's clothing, infant and children's clothing, men's and woman's shoes, and accessories.
Investments: 99.7 HANK FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 99.7 HANK FM attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
99.7 HANK FM is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
We Target The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 45-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Boomers make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
- Adults 45+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
-The US Census shows the senior age group is for the first time the largest in terms of size and percent of the population in the U.S.
-Over the next 30 years, the 65+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
-The 45+ population has $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the U.S. (Consumer Expenditure Survey).
-Boomers and seniors have a net worth of 3x that of younger generations (Economic Policy Institute).
-Baby boomers account for nearly $230 billion, or 55% of consumer packaged goods sales (Nielsen).
-Boomers spend $157 billion on trips every year (NextAvenue).
-Americans 45+ account for half of all consumer spending.
-Boomers outspend younger adults online 2:1 on a per-capita basis (Forrester).
99.7 HANK FM delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
99.7 HANK FM Coverage Map
We serve the following countiesGarfield, Noble, Payne, Lincoln, Pottawatomie,
Grady, McClain, Caddo, Blaine, Major, Logan, Oklahoma, Cleveland, Canadian & Kingfisher
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here