Format & Call Letters
Classic Country - KWOF FM
There's a new radio animal in Northwest Oklahoma - Welcome to the NEW 106.3 The WOLF.
Here's what makes us different. First of all our NAME. We wanted to pick one that had a strong connection with the land, was loyal to the code of the pack, and was a little wild! And the music we play? The same - we call it TRUE COUNTRY - That means real, authentic, TRUE Country music: Garth, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Johnny Cash! This is WOLF COUNTRY on the new 106.3!
106.3 The WOLF plays the biggest Country music artists in America today. 106.3 The WOLF is the region’s only Classic’s based Country Radio Station.
106.3 The WOLF targets affluent listeners n the 35-64 demographic. The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
We play the Legends of Country Music! 106.3 The WOLF listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, Alabama, The Judds, Vince Gill, Randy Travis, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson, Tricia Yearwood, Brooks & Dunn, Clint Black, Faith Hill, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Tim McGraw, Hank Williams Jr and many more.
The 106.3 The WOLF Country music format is quickly becoming a very popular at work choice for listeners.
106.3 The WOLF allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
106.3 The WOLF has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 106.3 The WOLF targets affluent Baby Boomers in the the 50-68 and 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 year old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and female.
Occupation:106.3 The WOLF listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Household Income: 106.3 The WOLF listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 106.3 The WOLF listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed college or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 106.3 The WOLF.
106.3 The WOLF listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
106.3 The WOLF targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The 106.3 The WOLF is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years in Enid and Northwest Oklahoma.
106.3 The WOLF Listeners Have Purchasing Power
106.3 The WOLF targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: 106.3 The WOLF targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 106.3 The WOLF attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
106.3 The WOLF is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
We Target The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 45-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Boomers make-up HALF of the entire U.S. populatio.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
- Adults 45+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
-The US Census shows the senior age group is for the first time the largest in terms of size and percent of the population in the U.S.
-Over the next 30 years, the 65+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
-The 45+ population has $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the U.S. (Consumer Expenditure Survey).
-Boomers and seniors have a net worth 3x that of younger generations (Economic Policy Institute).
-Baby boomers account for nearly $230 billion, or 55% of consumer packaged goods sales (Nielsen).
-Boomers spend $157 billion on trips every year (NextAvenue).
-Americans 45+ account for half of all consumer spending.
-Boomers outspend younger adults online 2:1 on a per-capita basis (Forrester).
106.3 The WOLF delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here