Format & Call Letters
Classic Rock - KHRK-FM
97.7 The Hawk is not an era of music – it's a state of mind.
The new 97.7 The Hawk has taken flight in Oklahoma! Soaring above the other radio stations cause our specialty is playing 100 percent pure Classic Rock from the Rolling Stones to Stevie Ray Vaughn to Led Zeppelin. From vinyl to tape to digital these songs have stood the test of time. That’s why we’re so proud to play them! So as we spread our wings you spread the word that the Hawk has landed on the new 97.7!
97.7 The Hawk is Enid's Classic Rock Station playing great music of the 1960's, 1970’s, 1980’s
97.7 The Hawk is Enid's only “Classic Rock” station. We target adults 35-64, with a focus on men.
Classic Rock Artists: 97.7 The Hawk plays Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses, Cream, U2, Heart, Billy Idol, Jimi Hendrix, Cars, Steve Miller, Styx, Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Foreigner, Doors, Journey, AC/DC, Police, Boston, Rolling Stones, C.C.R., The Who, Queen, Eagles, Bad Company, ELO, Lynyrd Skynyrd and much more.
96.3 XKE's Classic Rock music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
97.7 The Hawk allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
97.7 The Hawk's Classic Rock music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
97.7 The Hawk's is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
97.7 The Hawk's Classic Rock is a format that has proven itself to be timeless!
97.7 The Hawk has demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Rock listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
Ages: 18-44 36.4%
Ages: 25-54 74.5%
Ages: 35-54 67.3%
Ages: 35-64 85.9%
Gender: Approximately 70% of 97.7 The Hawk listeners are male while 30% are female.
Household Income: Classic Rock listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: Approximately 30% are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, 15% are employed as Trades people, 15% are employed in the Sales and Service industry and over 10% are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 97.7 The Hawk listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 97.7 The Hawk.
97.7 The Hawk listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: 97.7 The Hawk targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
97.7 The Hawk targets listeners with purchasing power in the Enid area.
97.7 The Hawk Listeners
97.7 The Hawk is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: 97.7 The Hawk targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity:97.7 The Hawk attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
97.7 The Hawk has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here