Format & Call Letters
Adult Contemporary - KXLS FM
My 95.7 is the only Adult Contemporary Station in Enid playing "The best variety from the 80's to now".
My 95.7 is the perfect station for professional offices, restaurants, and retail stores.
My 95.7 targets consumers with a high disposable income and spending power.
Target Audience: My 95.7 is targeted for women 25-54 with the core being Women 25-49 and Woman 35-44 who want to hear a broader range of music from the decades when they were growing up into their adult lives.
The adult female consumer is one of the most lucrative groups for local retailers and other businesses to reach.
Artist Profile: My 95.7 plays great hits from core artists like Katy Perry, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, Adele, Michael Jackson, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Journey, Kelly Clarkson, Sheryl Crow,Phil Collins, Bonnie Tyler, Back Street Boys, George Michael, One Direction, John Mayer, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz and more.
Our CTB Sports team broadcasts high school football and basketball area game of the week as well as Wheat Capital Basketball Tournament.
Get exposure to thousands of affluent customers each week with My 95.7.
My 95.7 listeners have spending power.
Age: My 95.7 targets woman in the prime 25-54 demographic.
Gender: Females 12+ favor My 95.7.
- Approximately 60% of My 95.7 listeners are female, and 40% are male.
- The majority of this important demographic falls significantly into the 25 to 55 age group.
Household Income: My 95.7 listeners have high earning power.
Occupation: My 95.7 targets individuals who are employed full time in a variety of occupations including: owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education: My 95.7 listeners listeners are well educated.
- Over 20% Completed college or more.
- Over 27% Have completed some college.
- Over 33% Completed high school.
- Over 50% of My 95.7 listeners have attended college.
Number of people in household under 12 years of age:
- None 63%
- One 21%
- Two 10%
- Three or More 4%
My 95.7 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
My 95.7 targets affluent home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending:Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
My 95.7 listeners are huge shoppers with purchasing power.
My 95.7 Listeners
My 95.7's format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, and HDTV's.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month. Almost 90% went out in the past month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: My 95.7 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: My 95.7 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking.
My 95.7 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants.
My 95.7 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why My 95.7 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
My 95.7 Coverage Map
Bigger Signal, Bigger Coverage Area, More Listeners
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here